jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007

tema español a ingles

smmitten
Attempt:

Attempt to move away to me and simultaneously I am dying. I cannot mirarte and that still I continue suffering. That I am never going to be with you. And never seás the shelter that covers to me with this cold. Attempt olvidarte and you appear right away. I want to wake up of this incessant dream. That no longer I can be your friend. And my objective fails, your fear is my pain. Because I cannot fulfill my dreams. Because my feelings are broken. So that I cannot fulfill my dream next to vos? That I am never going to be with you. And you will never be the shelter that covers to me with this cold. That no longer I can be your friend. And although it never takes another way I will avoid the pain. My I animate… Because I cannot fulfill my dreams. Because my feelings are broken. So that I cannot fulfill my dream next to vos?

No hay comentarios: